Art, Climate, Transition
ACT is a European cooperation project on ecology, climate change and social transition. In an era of climate breakdown, mass extinction and growing inequalities we join our forces in a project on hope: connecting broad perspectives with specific, localized possibilities, ones that invite or demand that we ACT.
ACT is initiated by 10 cultural operators from 10 European countries working in the field of performing and visual arts. ACT is a project supported by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Union for a period of four years (2019-2023).
‘The hope I am interested in is about broad perspectives with specific possibilities, ones that invite or demand that we act.’ – REBECCA SOLNIT
- ArtsAdmin – London – UK
- Bunker – Ljubljana – Slovenia
- Culturgest – Lisbon – Portugal
- COAL – Paris – France
- Domino – Zagreb – Croatia
- Kaaitheater – Brussels – Belgium
- Kampnagel – Hamburg – Germany
- Lokomotiva – Skopje – Macedonia
- NTIL – Riga – Latvia
- Theater Rotterdam – Netherlands