Afternoons for the whole family
Do you have children under the age of 12 and still want to attend a performance with your mind at rest? Then Matinee Kadee is the solution for you. We organise childcare in the form of a fun workshop for matinee performances on Sunday afternoons.
- workshops for children aged between 4 and 12 years old
- childcare for brothers and sisters aged between 0 and 4 years old
- participation is free subject to a paid booking for the matinee performance
Make a reservation?
Send an email to email@example.com stating the number of children you wish to register + their age!
- Zo 12/11/17 l Anne Teresa De Keersmaeker/Rosas (Zeitigung)
- Zo 26/11/17 l tg STAN (Poquelin II)
- Zo 17/12/17 l Jérôme Bel (Gala)
- Zo 14/01/18 l Guy Cassiers/Toneelhuis (Het kleine meisje van meneer Linh)
- Zo 10/06/18 l Salva Sanchis & Anne Teresa De Keersmaeker/Rosas (A Love Supreme)
The workshops for the children will be announced in September.