Theatre during corona
For all shows and programmes, you will only be allowed into our halls upon presentation of a Covid pass (Covid Safe Ticket). This applies to everyone over the age of 12 years and 2 months.
Wearing a face mask is mandatory for everyone over the age of 6 - from the moment you step through our doors, and throughout the shows.
When do you get a Covid Safe Ticket?
- You are in possession of a vaccination certificate; you have been fully vaccinated for a minimum of two weeks.
- You have a certificate of recovery from COVID-19 dated no later than 6 months ago.
- You have taken a PCR test with a negative result; valid on the day of the test plus two days.
- You have taken an antigen test with a negative result (valid on the day of the test plus two days)
- Please note, Kaaitheater will not provide any tests.
- When your Covid Safe Ticket is scanned, no health data are shared nor kept.
How do you get your Covid Safe Ticket?
- You can get your CST via the CovidSafeBE app, which can be downloaded free of charge on your smartphone or from websites such as masanté.belgique.be of MyHealthViewer. To request your certificate, you need your ID card, card reader and pin code or another activated digital key (such as itsme).
- You can also request your CTS ticket by post. If you do, allow one week's waiting time.
- Visitors from the European Union must be able to produce the European Digital Green Certificate. Find more info here.
- If you are a resident of a country outside the European Union, please contact Info-Coronavirus to obtain your certificat and bring a pdf along.
- More info on the measures in Brussels: coronavirus.brussels
Good to know:
- Seats are not numbered, so you will be assigned a seat when you enter the auditorium. Please follow the instructions of the Kaai-staff.
- The ventilation system in the auditorium ensures the constant flow of fresh outside air. The CO2 concentration of the air in the auditorium is also continuously monitored. The CO2 meters are placed in a visible place in our theatres.
- Do you feel ill? If so, please stay home.
- If a performance cannot take place, your ticket(s) will be refunded.