Theatre during corona
After seven months of being closed to the public, we can finally welcome you back to the Kaaitheater auditoriums. We can hardly believe it ourselves...If you take these pointers into account, it will be a pleasant and safe visit for everyone. Thank you very much!
- In order to make optimal use of the auditorium, the audience is seated according to a checkerboard pattern. We will guide you to your seat personally, and always ensure that every other seat is empty. Even if you come to the theatre together, there will be an empty place between your seats.
- The ventilation system in the auditorium ensures the constant flow of fresh outside air. The CO2 concentration of the air in the auditorium is also continuously monitored.
- The Kaaicafé is open from 18:30 on performance days, so you can have a drink beforehand, or eat a small snack. After the performance, the café remains open until 23:30. For matinees, the café opens one hour in advance (14:00) and closes one hour after the end of the performance.
- It is obligatory to wear a mouth mask before, during and after the performance. You may only take it off if you sit down at a table at the Kaaicafé.
- It is no longer permitted to provide a cloakroom, but you will have enough space around your seat to put your coat or bag away. A folding bicycle parking lot is available inside.
- Do you feel ill? If so, please stay home.