Kaaitheater is looking for job students (m/f/x)
Kaaitheater is looking for staff to work in the evenings during the 2020-2021 season. As an evening attendant, your responsibilities may include welcoming and ushering the audiences for performances, checking tickets, and working in the cloakroom. You will also assist with monitoring safety and security in the auditorium and foyer.
- Are a student
- Are social, flexible and punctual
- Are a team player who can also work independently
- Are helpful, friendly, and presentable
- Speak English as well as elementary Dutch and French
- Live in the Brussels Capital Region
- Are prepared to work at irregular hours, including primarily evenings, nights, and weekends.
We are offering:
- An enjoyable way to earn some extra money in cultural surroundings, starting in September 2020
- Part-time work up to 10 hours per week with a flexible schedule, depending on the number of performances
- A job with a lot of variety and responsibility
- A job based on interim contracts
- A salary on pay scale PC 304
Your qualities and skills are paramount, irrespective of age, gender, background, or handicap.