Visual stimulants often dominate productions. But what happens when you have to rely on your sense of hearing and touch? Vera Tussing and Anne Juren create work that can be experienced by people who can see, but also by those who are blind or visually impaired. A preference for touch over sight, for the close over the distant. We will provide audio description for Volmir Cordeiro’s dance production: a dance professional will describe live what is happening onstage. Mette Edvardsen speaks from within the audience, addressing an empty stage, and thus allows you to create your mental images.
What you need to know
- Guide dogs are welcomes, but please let us know in advance.
- Before every show, you get to meet the dancers, there's a touch tour in the Kaaistudio's and an audio-introduction.
- Let us know if you use a hearing aid.
- If you require transport assistance from South Station to the Kaaistudio's, we are happy to help.
- Do you have other specific needs? Please let us know when you book your tickets so that we can do everything we can to make your visit to the theatre as enjoyable as possible.
tel +32 2 201 58 58
m +32 477 60 81 16