- select your seat(s) yourself using a seating map
- secure payment via Visa/Eurocard or Bancontact
- your reservation is confirmed immediately
- cannot be combined with Culture Tokens (“Cultuurwaardebons”)
- your tickets will be sent to your home up to 7 days before the performance; after this period, they will be available for pickup at the evening box office
square Sainctelette 20
T 02 201 59 59
F 02 201 59 65
E firstname.lastname@example.org (only valid when confirmed)
- from Tuesday to Friday, 11 to 6
- on Saturday from 6, by telephone, and only if there is a performance
- school holidays : Tuesday-Friday, 11 to 5, closed Saturday
- Performatik 2013: extra on Sa 23/02 & Su 24/02, 13:00>19:00
Closed from 9 until 30 July 2012.
Evening box offices
From 1 hour before curtain-up at the theatre concerned. Only tickets for the performance of that evening.
Unpaid bookings expire half an hour before curtain-up.
Tickets are only refunded when a performance is cancelled, and only by bank transfer.
The Kaaitheater and Kaaistudios are accessible to wheelchair users; if you tell us in advance that you are coming, we shall provide a good place and if desired someone to assist you too; a wheelchair is also available in the theatres.
Nobody is allowed into the auditorium after curtain-up.
Your ticket can only be refunded or exchanged if the performance is cancelled.
Our performances are in the main intended for an audience of (young) adults. If you would like to bring your children, call first to check the recommended minimum age. Babies and toddlers are not admitted to performances.